Software Engineer I
WHO *ARE WE?
For over 30 years, TeleTracking has been operating with a simple mission, to ensure that no one waits for the care they need. Our state-of-the-art technology, combined with actionable best practices and a strong advisory services team, means that we provide the critical operational components required to build a responsive, resilient healthcare system. One of those key components is the centralization of hospital operations…the ability to see in real-time everything from the number of available beds to receive and treat patients to the number of pieces of available medical equipment. TeleTracking values people with an entrepreneurial spirit, creativity and building strong relationships with our employees. We believe that diversity, equity and inclusion in our workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for everyone.
The Software Engineer I assists in the development of software solutions & products. The development of these solutions would include researching, designing, documenting and developing new software.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES*
- Assist in the Writing, debugging, unit testing, and performance test code in all applications layers, including front end (Web), middle layer (Web Services), and data access layer.
- As an agile team member, participate in code reviews, design reviews, etc.
- Develop and maintain strong knowledge of implemented requirements and detailed application behaviors.
- Other assigned duties.
- Bachelors degree in computer information technology, computer science, management systems or related discipline.
- 0 - 2 years using databases SQL or non-relational database (Mongo.db)
- 0 - 2 years of experience using Java and Spring boot
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented design (classes, constructors, interfaces, properties, methods and events)
- Experience with source code version control and the coordination/synchronization of multiple active branches.
- Experience with automated unit testing technology (JUnit, NUnit, MSTest)
- Understanding of Agile and Scrum methodologies
- Knowledge of cloud based computing/environments (AWS, Microsoft Azure)
- Good software development and Object Oriented programming skills. Required
- Analytical skills and the ability to work with customers to transform requests into solutions. Required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Required
- Initiative and self-motivation to work independently on projects. Required
- Interpersonal and teamwork skills. Required
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The term "qualified individual with a disability" means an individual with a disability who, with or without reasonable accommodation, can perform the essential functions of the position. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to communicate professionally in person, over the telephone, through email and other electronic means, move about the office, handle various types of media and equipment, and visually or otherwise identify, observe and assess. The employee is occasionally required to lift up to 10 pounds unless otherwise specified in the job description.
TeleTracking is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all people in all aspects of the employment relationship, without discrimination because of race, age, sex, color, religion, national origin, disability or status as a Vietnam era or special disabled veteran or any other unlawful basis, as defined by applicable law, and fostering a workplace free of unlawful discrimination and retaliation. This policy affects decisions including, but not limited to, hiring, compensation, benefits, terms and conditions of employment, opportunities for promotion, transfer, layoffs, return from a layoff, training and development, and other privileges of employment. An integral part of TeleTracking’s commitment is to comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws concerning equal employment and affirmative action.
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: Multiple Locations