Responsible for maintaining the physical condition of the exterior and interior of the property and provide resident satisfaction.
Essential Job Functions – The individual must be able to perform the following tasks:
- Complete all maintenance requests in an efficient and courteous manner.
- Diagnose problems and makes repairs in HVAC.
- Repair and maintain simple electrical circuits, switches, outlets and lighting fixtures.
- Install and repair carpeting and tile.
- Repair, install and maintain basic plumbing fixtures such as water heaters, lavatories, toilets, dishwashers.
- Maintain lawns, grounds, landscaping and parking lots including snow removal.
- Repair and maintain building exteriors and roofs.
- Complete preventative maintenance activities.
- Cleaning and housekeeping of common areas and vacant units.
- Prepare vacant apartments for market ready condition.
- Provide emergency resident support after office hours.
This job description does not include all duties to be performed by the incumbent. Employees will be required to perform additional duties as directed by their supervisors. All duties and responsibilities are essential job functions and requirements and are subject to possible modifications to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
- High school diploma or equivalent combination of education, training or experience.
- Demonstrated ability or experience in the maintenance field desirable.
- Must maintain EPA designation/certification.
- Must have and maintain a valid driver's license in the state of residence.
- Able to work overtime and emergency call in.
- Must be able to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Must be able to read and comprehend the English language.
Job Type: Full-time
- Driver's License (Required)