Sound Health Medical is a family owned full-service DME, Home Medical Equipment (HME) company in the United States – We offer a full-scope of Power Mobility, HME, Wound, Incontinent and Enteral service. We have a strong commitment to providing our customers with the best quality of customer service and equipment to meet their mobility and home medical needs. Must be willing to relocate, this position is based in Spokane Washington.
About the Opportunity: $10,000.00 SIGN ON BONUS- First 6 Months guaranteed salary $6,000.00 per Month.
We are seeking a dynamic individual to join our team. We are looking to fill the position of Assistive Technology Professional. The Assistive Technology Professional (ATP) has as a primary responsibility assessing rehabilitation patients, evaluating patient needs and selecting the proper rehab mobility products. The ATP is responsible to the client, assuring timely and accurate acquisition of equipment and delivery. The ATP is responsible for coordinating and managing referral source relationships and promoting quality customer service. The ideal ATP focuses on helping our clients receive the best quality of product to meet their personal medical need.
- Maintain a strong professional relationship with clients, medical personnel, vendors and key referral
- Work with other rehab team members to conduct a detailed evaluation on current situation, concerns, goals and funding possibilities
- Physically assess rehabilitation clients for seating and mobility needs, including the proper measurement and patient skills impacting use of rehab
- Assess the home and other environments for conditions that may impact the proper use of equipment and evaluate for bath and safety equipment and aids for daily
- Provide excellent listening and communication skills to customers as a part of troubleshooting either via phone or in person
- Take initiative to contact manufacturers and obtain access to necessary evaluation/loaner
- Participate in the final delivery of the product to ensure proper fitting of equipment and usage training that meet customer and caregiver
- Complete and process all signed paperwork per Company
- Provide quality control of equipment and supplies
- Certification as an ATP through RESNA . HME/DME experience with rehab and/or sales (Required)
- Skilled in troubleshooting mobility equipment to determine service or parts best fit client
- Understanding of insurance reimbursement
- Knowledge of rules and regulations of OSHA, DOT, Medicare, accrediting bodies and other agencies as they impact the care and distribution of HME.
- Strong computer ease, comfort, and fluency or the ability to quickly gain necessary
- Ability to learn to operate equipment correctly and ability to lift
- BS/BA degree (preferred)
- Two years’ experience in rehab (preferred)
Compensation and Benefits:
Sound Health Medical Supply Inc. offers a competitive compensation package commensurate with the market and candidate’s experience. $10,000.00 SIGN ON BONUS- First 6 months guaranteed salary of $6,000.00
Sound Health Medical Supply, inc.
Sound Health Medical Supply, Inc is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, ancestry, color,
- Base plus Commission
- $10,000.00 SIGN ON BONUS
- Guaranteed Salary first 6 months of $6,000.00
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: $55,000.00 /year
- relevant: 2 years (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Other forms
- Store Discounts
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off