Caliber Home Loans, Inc. is one of the nation's fastest-growing mortgage lenders. We didn't move into the fast lane because of clever marketing campaigns or flashy television ads - our talented employees worked hard to help us rise to the top of our industry.
Here at Caliber, we've replaced the stereotypical corporate culture with a casual "dress for your day" work atmosphere that promotes creativity and a collaborative environment that allows our team members to thrive.
The Senior Retail Recruiter is a Human Resources professional responsible for the hiring of individuals within our Retail Production organization. This role reports directly to the SVP Strategic Growth and is responsible for sourcing, screening and managing the flow of applicants for this critical sales channel.
The Sale Recruiting team provides expertise in recruiting best-in-class candidates, acting as liaison between candidates and the company, ensuring best practices are utilized for compliance and non-discriminatory practices, and acting as a business partner and advisor to the hiring team throughout the recruitment process.
- Develop plans to attract required skill sets that will ensure top talent is available to support organizational objectives within in the business units.
- Support Hiring Managers in identifying interview evaluation criteria and competencies; establish a consistent and valid candidate assessment process.
- Interface with Hiring Managers and candidates to negotiate and exchange information with all levels of management.
- Prepare and support Hiring Managers during the interview process to ensure interviews are conducted efficiently and professionally.
- Manage offer process and salary recommendations.
- Prioritize multiple functions, tasks and manage time efficiently in a fast paced, changing work environment.
- Achieve high levels of internal customer satisfaction.
- Participate in Talent Acquisition team initiatives and partner with other Human Resources team members to delivery best in class service.
- Ensure compliance with audit, regulatory and legal requirements.
Caliber Ways of Work (WOWS) every day through:
- 5+ years active recruiting Mortgage Sales talent in the Retail channel
- Advanced ability to develop recruiting strategies for the sourcing, evaluation and selection of top talent
- Proven expertise in customer relationship management; strong consultative skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft corporate products and mainstream Applicant Tracking Systems
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Communication or related field is highly preferred
Doing the Right Thing
Caliber benefits and perks will WOW you!
Our benefits package includes:
comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance, short-term and long-term disability, 401(k),10 employer paid holidays, as well as numerous employee discount programs.