The main objective of all quality control specialists is to test the product for its intended use and make sure it performs up to the manufacturer's specifications.
QA specialists are responsible for performing tests on computers to isolate and solve issues. Initiates tests, analyzes results, and finds solutions to technical problems.
Test computers using OBA equipment
Record and document results and compare to expected results.
Detect software failures so that defects may be discovered and corrected.
Verify specific action or function of code.
Operate and maintain test equipment.
Document application test plans based on software requirements and technical specifications.
Ensure compliance with general programming best practices, accepted web standards and those standards set forth by upstream sources.
Perform QA audits.
Participate in QA planning meetings.
Ensure data integrity standards.
Perform walkthroughs in warehouse, looking at quality as a whole
Complete FAI Units as requested by ENG team
Work with QA Manager on Lean projects
Create reports in Microsoft
Review and update current processes – make any recommendations on enhancing them
Work with mangers on 5s strategies and help implement new 5s program
Communicate and work with associates on any issues/problems and look for solution
JOB REQUIREMENTS Minimum Education and Experience:
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Associates degree from an accredited college or university with major coursework in a MIS, business, IT or a related field (Bachelor’s degree preferred)
- Significant experience in quality monitoring
- Exposure to telephony concepts and voice recording workflow (preferred)
- High-level understanding of voice recording technologies
- Clear understanding of agent administration in CMS
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Familiarity of Alorica IT Business Processes
- Work is performed in a climate-controlled call center environment.
- Occasional exposure to dust, electricity, and extreme temperatures
- Occasional lifting, bending, sitting, and stooping
Alorica is an equal opportunity employer and committed to diversity in its workforce. Alorica recruits qualified applicants and makes all employment-related decisions based exclusively on job-related qualifications, without regard to characteristics such as race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by law.