East Coast Furniture Assembly in business since 2016, is a rapidly growing company on the east coast. If you are an experienced furniture assembler, please consider joining our team! We are hiring in all major cities on the east coast!
Opportunity is on a part time/full time basis for customer assemblies at their home or office. As an IC (Independent Contractor) with East Coast Assembly you will assemble products including RTA Furniture, Outdoor Patio Furniture and Exercise Equipment.
- 2 years of RTA Furniture Assembly experience
- Ability to follow written instructions
- Ability to lift 50 to 100 pounds
- Ability to stand and bend for extended periods of time
- Internet access and email address to receive work orders
- Submit completed work daily
- Reliable transportation, some travel required
- You must have your own tools
- Valid Driver’s License and Background check are required
- 50% payout for each order completed!
- Customer tips are possible depending on the customer
- Bonuses are available
We hope to hear from you soon!
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: $12.00 to $15.00 /hour
- Furniture Assembly: 3 years (Preferred)
Full Time Opportunity:
Hours per week:
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks - learn more at https://start.indeed.com/fair-chance)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply