Target Roofing and Sheet Metal are looking for outgoing, well-spoken Commercial Roofing Sales Representatives. We are an experienced company with the opportunity for growth and leadership roles. Target Roofing prides itself on building lasting relationships with our customers, vendors, and employees.
Target Roofing believes in creating a professional, challenging, and fun work environment where employees feel like family and make top dollar. As a Commercial Roofing Sales Representative, your day-to-day will always change to keep up with our fast-paced environment. We believe in treating our customers and employees with the utmost respect. If you are a professional that wants to be rewarded well for your work, let us know by applying today.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage and Schedule Incoming Leads
- Determine customer timeline, budgets, and desired outcomes.
- Schedule appointments for site visits and roof surveys Survey Roofing System*
- Photograph and document current roofing system
- Measure and document all walls, curbs, flashings, penetrations, and special details
- Perform test cuts on roofing system to determine base layers, deck types, insulation and drain heights
- Determine the current roofing system type and manufacturer
- Accurately Upload information and photos into our software system Create Accurate Estimates and Scope of Work Proposals
- Gather necessary details and additional information to determine project spec based on current building codes, customer needs, market conditions, and building requirements Present to Customers
- Create presentation folders/binders with material samples for customer presentations
- Schedule and present proposals to customers
- Educate customers on proposed roofing system features and benefits
- Negotiate all contracts with customers
- Answer client questions about the scope of work, products, and availability and production schedules.
- Follow up with customers regularly regarding the status of the proposal, production timelines, or other items as needed. Post-Sale Activities
- Maintain customers records
- Obtain deposits and balance of payment from customers
- Prepare and submit signed sales contracts to our software system
- Prepare necessary materials and conduct the turnover meeting with operations
Skills and Qualifications:
- Understanding the sales process and dynamics.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and vendors.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to climb ladders and work at height
- Ability to lift 50lbs+ regularly
- Previous Outside Sales Rep (Sales/Estimator) experience in the construction field.
- Valid and Clean Driver's License
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 - $60,000.00 per hour
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Monday to Friday
- Day shift