Lentini Design and Marketing, Inc. is a 25-year strong design and marketing firm working with high-potential clients to align their branding and marketing, expand their influence, and increase their capacity and outreach to new audiences. We have won over 100 national design awards.
We are an outsourced Marketing and Branding firm for emerging mid-range businesses, government sector, non-profit and B2B clients who have acknowledged that their current materials no longer work for them or are too limiting. By providing our clients with strategically strong marketing materials, we energize their team members with tools that allow them to succeed. Our clients broaden their outreach, their market and open new doors of opportunity.
We are currently looking for someone to be the responsive interface between the client and our creative team. The Junior Account Executive (JAE) would exemplify the following characteristics:
- Critical thinking — Does the client’s most recent request align with the goal they laid out at the start of the project? The JAE will to delve through information provided by clients and anticipate any needs that should or could be addressed before the creative team gets started on the project. The JAE will anticipate problem areas, or missing information and address them ahead of schedule to maintain client timelines.
- Prioritization — A new project due tomorrow? Yes we can! Being able to reprioritize and shift focus are musts. The ability to maintain a cool and level head while doing so is of importance as client’s should never feel additional stress from our end.
- Resourceful — Not sure of the answer? Knowing whom to ask is important, but having the ability to find quick and clever ways to solve a problem on your own is critical.
- Adaptability — Because we are a small firm no one has just one client to attend to. You will be managing multiple clients with multiple deadlines. It’s imperative that you are able to shift focus and multi-task while still maintaining high levels of client satisfaction.
- Flexible — Haven’t done that before? Now’s your chance. Since we are a small company, everyone on your team is asked to do things that may fall outside of the job description. We’re all willing to roll up our sleeves and give it our best shot!
- Communication — How does each client convey and understand information? We tailor our communication to each client’s preference, whether that is frequent phone calls or primarily email. As the JAE it is your responsibility to keep the client appraised of their projects in the manner most convenient for them.
- Organization — Keeping the train running smoothly and on time.
- Oversee printing, email marketing and web projects
- Review work for quality and accuracy
- Assist in proposal creation
- Serve as the main point of contact for key clients, providing project updates, etc.
- Develop and maintain schedules and budgets, and provide clear communication both to the client and internal team
- Some previous project management experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated organizational skills and attention to detail
- Professional manner and excellent work ethic
- Motivation and eagerness to go the extra mile
- Conscientious, quick learner with instinctive problem solving skills
- Ability to work with a team in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with the full Microsoft Office suite
- Tech Savvy is a must! We are a semi-virtual office and we connect through Slack, Dropbox, and other systems. A level of comfort with these systems is very important.
Preferred but not Required
- Experience in print and digital/web
- Experience with a Mac OS X work-flow
Salary: Dependent upon experience
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $32,500.00 to $40,000.00 /year
- Project Management/Junior Account Executive: 1 year (Preferred)
- Los Angeles, CA (Preferred)