GoPro makes it easy for people to celebrate and share experiences. We believe life is more meaningful when shared. We build cameras, software, and accessories that help the world share itself in immersive and exciting ways.
GoPro is a global movement whose business is driven by shared experiences. We celebrate diversity. We practice inclusion. We foster belonging. We demand equality. And we share the experiences of individuals and communities who also hold these values as core to who they are. From São Paulo to Munich, Silicon Valley to Shenzhen, we are dedicated to building a company that reflects and honors the diverse global communities where we live, work, and play.
The Product Marketing Manager for Software & Services will own GoPro’s global consumer go-to-market for our software and services, which include mobile and desktop apps and GoPro Plus. This critical role will be responsible for driving go-to-market planning and execution, managing product launch strategy and processes, and leading cross-functional teams across GoPro to deliver an amazing end-to-end experience for consumers. Based in San Mateo, CA the Product Marketing Manager will lead and collaborate with teams across the company from product and operations to marketing and communications to bring our mission and strategy to life.
What You Will Do:
- Develop and manage global consumer GTM plan for GoPro software and services, from defining objectives, goals and strategies to measuring results and ROI
- Working hand-in-hand with your hardware product marketing counterparts, create and execute integrated launch plan for and process for GoPro’s new products and services in partnership with key stakeholders and teams across the company
- Define differentiated positioning/messaging based on competitive analysis and consumer insights, and land it across marketing and communications channels
- Create core product content in partnership with key teams such as Training/Education, including compelling demos, keynotes, onboarding materials, and more
- Partner with Product/CRM teams to align in-product communications and integrated marketing strategies to support ongoing business objectives
- Define, develop and execute co-marketing pilots/programs with key partners to increase awareness and drive adoption for GoPro, the apps and their respective feature sets
- Represent and evangelize GoPro’s software and services at internal and external events
Skills We’re Stoked About
- BS required
- 5-7 years of experience in B2C technology space, ideally in software (mobile and desktop applications and/or cloud services)
- Passion for consumer technology and software
- Solid experience and proven track record in go-to-market planning, product launches, product marketing, partnering with product and marketing teams
- Core competencies: cross-group collaboration and leadership, drive for results, strategic thinking, communication skills, customer/partner insights, self-starter, problem solving
- Brings a strong point of view to lead, but offers a strong sense of collaborative teamwork to daily workflow
- Prioritizes work, operates with a bias towards action and has a sense of accountability for projects and goals
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment. Embraces ambiguity and drives clarity where there’s confusion
- Fully-stocked kitchen with snacks galore
- Live it. Eat it. Love it. – Two dedicated hours during your week to explore your passions and capture it with your GoPro.
- Get your very own GoPro (Mounts and accessories included)
- Discounted employee stock purchase plan (ESPP)
- 401(K) matching
- Discretionary Time Off
- 12 weeks paid Parental Leave for new parents
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance – premiums are 100% paid for employees, 80% paid for dependents
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- Employee commuter shuttles
GoPro is an Equal Opportunity Employer.