Do you want to help eliminate barriers between ideas and business outcomes? We want you to bring your unique experiences and creative ideas to the table. CA Technologies provides software and solutions that help our customers to develop, manage, and secure complex IT environments to increase productivity and enhance competitiveness in their businesses. It’s our aim to encourage global collaboration and results-oriented innovation, while supporting and developing our talented people and our communities. CA Technologies will empower you to drive authentic success, for both the business and yourself in the application economy.
CA Veracode, a Division of CA Technologies, is a leader in Application Security solutions. Our services are delivered in multiple ways including an on-premise appliance, traditional data center offering and a robust cloud solution delivered through AWS.
We seek an experienced Senior UI Developer to join our team and play a role in the evolution of our Dynamic Application Security Testing products. Dynamic Analysis is a SaaS-based automated penetration testing application built with Microservices architecture and hosted in AWS. You will join an Agile team of engineers working in a DevSecOps model to build and deploy new features every sprint. Due to the short timeframe between feature development and deployment, excellent teamwork, communication, and quality are essential.
- Develop new features in AngularJS
- Write automated unit tests using Karma and Protractor
- Work with UX designer to refine and validate designs
- Help define REST APIs and the JSON payload
- Ensure code is up to CA Veracode security standards
- Peer code reviews
- Deploy new features to Stage and Production environments
- Debug production issues and outages
- Work with team to define/implement transition plan to Angular 5
- Effectively communicate with Backend Developers and Test Engineers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Information Science
- 5+ years of UI Application Development in an Agile environment
- 5+ years of experience with HTML, CSS, and JS (Angular)
- 2+ years of experience with Single Page App frameworks (AngularJS)
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to understand complex requirements and break them down into smaller tasks
- Enjoy working in a highly collaborative team-based environment
- Experience with AWS desired
- Experience with Microservices
- Experience working within a DevOps focused team desired
- Experience with Application Security
More About Working at CA:
CA has earned scores of Workplace Excellence awards in the last few years – and there’s a reason for that. Here you’ll have the opportunity to eliminate barriers for our customers and earn a competitive compensation and total rewards package – all while pushing the boundaries of what’s possible by collaborating with a diverse team of global innovators. In short, CA’s fun, diverse, and fast-paced culture has put us on the map as one of the best employers in Information Technology.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
We and all of our subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidate’s race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
If you require an accommodation with the online application process, please contact Talent Acquisition at 1-800-454-3788.