AutoZone, Inc., the leading retailer and a leading distributor of automotive replacement parts and accessories, is hiring team drivers to drive team routes for the Pasco AutoZone Distribution Center.
At AutoZone you will be averaging 4-5 nights per week. We have a 24 hour- 7 day a week operation so full flexibility is a must. We offer 2 consecutive days off and a competitive benefits package.
$7,500 Sign-On Bonus (with 2+ years of experience)
- Progressive pay scale starting at 0.50, 6 months- 0.52, 12 months 0.56
- $18.50 stop pay
- .075/mile per diem
- Quarterly safety incentive
- Paid Vacation Days
- Employee Discounts
- Medical / Dental / Vision / Prescription
- Life Insurance
- Plus More Great Benefits!
As a Class A Driver for AutoZone, you will be responsible for driving an 18-wheel semi AutoZone's Distribution Center Class A CDLTractor-Trailer Drivers provide customer service in a safe and timely manner. Operate equipment over-the-road and city driving while delivering multiple stores to include loading/unloading at each location. Will also back-haul merchandise at selected vendors all while complying with DOT and State regulations. As an AutoZoner, you will be responsible for:
- Making on-time deliveries and stops at AutoZone stores, vendors, and backhaul opportunities
- You will be required to follow all DOT regulations to safely deliver merchandise, including hazardous materials
- Loading and unloading pallets at AutoZone stores using an electric pallet jack and hydraulic lift gate
- Using PeopleNet onboard systems to create accurate records of activity during the delivery
- Level of Education: Some High School
- Years of Experience: 1 Year preferred
- Type of Experience: Safe, over-the-road, tractor/trailer experience
- Special Certifications or Technical Skills: Class A CDL, Must have Hazmat endorsement