Founded in 1989, CALNET, Inc. is a privately held company in the Technology, Intelligence Analysis, and Language Services consulting arena. Headquartered in Reston, VA and with a branch office in San Diego, CALNET employees deliver true value to our customers by employing best practices, world class technologies industry expertise in every project. CALNET is an ISO 9001, ISO 20000, ISO 27001, and CMMI-Level III certified.
We are currently searching for a talented, “PROGRAM MANAGER” to support and manage U.S. Army Training and Doctrine Command (TRADOC) Proponent-Lifelong Learning Center (LLC) program contract. The purpose of the LLC Program is to provide lifelong learning capability at TRADOC schools. The LLC is the technical hub of the lifelong learning process and is essential for all lifelong learning development. It is the community of interest for the proponent. The LLC is the portal for all Soldiers/leaders to access their proponent training and education content. The LLC provides training and education content, courses and courseware, collaboration, information, discussions, all related to the professional needs of the user. The LLC has a student management function to monitor, manage, and provide relevant training content to a Soldier throughout their career. The LLC has a digital library for creation, storage and delivery of all standardized proponent training and education content, and has a human element with support available 24 hours/7 days a week via the Army Training Help Desk. LLC Technical support is currently provided at the following locations: Ft. Eustis, VA; Ft. Gordon, GA; Ft. Leavenworth, KS; Ft. Leonard Wood, MO; the Judge Advocate General Legal Center and School (TJAGLCS), Charlottesville, VA; the Warrant Officer Career College (WOCC), Ft. Rucker, AL; and the United States Army Sergeants Major Academy (USASMA), Ft. Bliss, TX, with the “PROGRAM MANAGER” on-site at the Ft. Eustis location.
- The PM shall oversee the contractor personnel to achieve the goals for all LLC support tasks; including managing sub-contractor efforts used in performance of the LLC program.
- Commits corporate assets and makes all project-related decisions.
- Interfaces with the Government’s authorized or technical representative to ensure continuous client satisfaction.
- Assembles the best possible project team.
- Responsible for ensuring that the technical solutions and schedules in the PWS are implemented in a timely manner, performs enterprise-wide horizontal integration planning and interfaces to other functional systems.
- Plans and supervises multiple projects involving complex information systems, including Blackboard Learn Technologies.
- Resides onsite at the Ft. Eustis LLC location while managing all LLC sites and travelling to the other sites when needed, subject to Government approval.
- Secure, allocate, and direct resources such as personnel, equipment, tools and material to meet performance objectives, comply with specified standards, and satisfy established and emergent requirements.
- Provides oversight for a designated LLC site’s Information Technology (IT) team in the planning, analysis, design, implementation, and support of a web-based e-learning solution that incorporates Army level solutions (such as Enterprise Authentication Management System - Army [EAMS-A] authentication, The Army’s Distributed Learning Program [TADLP], and Army Training Information System [ATIS]) into an LLC solution based on the “best” technologies available.
- Must have a current Active SECRET security clearance.
- Program Manager (PM) shall possess an active Project Management Institute Project Management Professional (PMP) certification, Defense Acquisition Workforce Improvement Act Level III certification in Program Management, or other recognized Information Systems program management certifications.
- The PM shall have relevant experience at a comparable level of responsibility in projects of similar size, scope and complexity.
- Experience managing a similar Learning Support Center operation is desired.
- Experience working with the United States military is desired.
- Recent experience shall include a combination of managerial and technical skills demonstrating the ability to manage complex large-scale Information Technology (IT) projects.
- The PM shall have knowledge of and experience with educational technologies that provide automated support to learning and learning management.
- The position is an IT Level III IAW AR 25-2.
FORT EUSTIS, VA.
To be considered for this opportunity, please send a word copy of your resume to email@example.com.
Applicant must be a U.S Citizen and have a Current Active SECRET Security Clearance.
CALNET, Inc. offers a competitive salary and a generous benefits package. This package includes medical, dental, vision, life, short and long term disability insurances, a 401(k)-retirement savings plan, and generous leave time.
CALNET, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. EEO/M/F/D/V