Benefits After 90 Days! Retirement 401k, Insurance, TuitionAssistance, Room Discounts, And Many More Employee Perks.
HolidayInn Club Vacations look for individuals who excel in their role, and are committedto delivering an exceptional experience for our guests, owners, and teammembers. We look for individuals who are passionate in life and bring thosequalities to work every day. Do you instill confidence, trust, and respect,encourage success and build relationships? We’re looking for people like thisto join our friendly, engaged, professional team.
Thisposition is dedicated to providing the best possible Trail Rides experience forour guests by maintaining healthy horses, a safe riding environment viathorough communication and instruction, and a fun riding environment byappearing relaxed while remaining attentive. The Wrangler will also beresponsible for the barn and stables area and transporting horses and guests asnecessary.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND TASKS:
- Maintaining healthyhorses and a clean environment. Daily feeding, washing, and exercising ofhorses. Daily maintenance of barn, stable areas, vehicles, and equipment
- Act as Trail Guide.Provide the best possible Trail Rides experience for our guests throughexcellent customer service, by providing a safe riding environment via thoroughcommunication and instruction, and creating a fun riding environment byappearing relaxed while remaining attentive
- Handle horses on theground and when riding, tacking-up and ridden work at the walk, trot and lope.Saddling and tack maintenance
- A minimum of one yearhands-on Equine experience is required.
- Education in Equineprogram is a plus, but not required.
- Must be at least 18years of age or older
- Strong interpersonalskills
- Ability to stand forlong periods of time
- Ability to lift minimumof 30lbs
- Ability to demonstratehandling a horse properly
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 /hour
- Relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Horse Handling: 1 year (Preferred)
- Trail Guide: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement