Hyrebuzz, is pleased to assist E3 in search of Accounting Specialist to work in the corporate office in Tysons Corner, VA is collaborative, hard-working, and team-oriented. With the organization’s emphasis on excellence and community, the corporate team ensures all E3 employees have the tools they need to do their jobs effectively. Offering careers in finance, human resources, business development, quality management, contracts administration, IT, and recruiting, we are focused on helping one another succeed because of our common set of core values and shared perspective.
You must have experience in government contracting.
Ability for teleworking some of the time.
- Assists with the preparation and processing of semi-monthly payroll for a quickly growing company currently at about 600 employees; review and ensure accuracy of approved timesheets; track and deduct all garnishments and other special payroll deductions
- Assist with the coordination efforts between payroll, human resources, and other departments to ensure proper flow and maintenance of employee data (including preparation/distribution of detailed reports, e.g., overtime, leave balances, head count, SCA H&W, and retirement contribution reports)
- Sets up new employee and ensures employee information is complete and accurate. – Ensure the integrity of the Employee Master File by entering and reviewing the information contained within the module against the Employee Setup Sheets.
- Establish/maintain employee records; ensure that employee changes are entered correctly and made on a timely basis; review changes for proper authorization and adherence to APA policy including compliance with federal/state/local regulations
- Assist with audits, internal audits and various information requests from customers and other third parties.
- Other duties as may be assigned
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience processing and performing all Payroll functions in Deltek CostPoint.
- Excellent skills using MS Word, Excel, Access, and Internet.
- Strong computer skills using Deltek’ s Costpoint accounting system required.
- Strong skills using and understanding the flow of transactions in an integrated and automated accounting system.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise extreme discretion.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making capabilities, and high level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong organizational skills, and the ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and meet all deadlines.
- Must have experience working in a government contracting environment.
- Team player with the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be deadline driven, fast paced, organized and detail oriented.
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills, with the ability to give and receive candid feedback in an open, results-oriented environment.
- UltiPro Payroll system experience a plus.
- Experience processing Accounts Payable in Deltek Costpoint preferred.
- Understanding of government expense reporting and processing.
E3 Federal Solutions (E3) is an award winning Veteran Owned business specializing in helping Federal clients solve their most challenging business problems. Our motivated and technology-enabled workforce utilizes proven management and technical consulting practices and applies agile principles and data-driven decision making to enable our clients to better meet mission requirements. We create significant value for our clients by bringing subject matter expertise across the Federal marketplace in the disciplines of Acquisition Lifecycle Management, Program Management Support Services, Systems Engineering and Technical Assistance, and Facilities and Engineering Management. Excellence, Accountability, Community, Humility and Integrity are the core values of E3 as we become recognized leaders in the management consulting community as trusted partners to Federal agencies and to industry. We are an organization that offers both our employees and clients an exceptional experience; our culture is contagious, and we always maintain a genuine reputation.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 /year