Why join Regus as an Area Manager?
- You are passionate about being part of the workplace revolution, changing the way people work
- Our career opportunities have no boundaries
- Our people are amazing, energetic, driven, passionate and competitive – we do our best for our customers.
Key Accountabilities: ·
Manage a group/cluster of business centers and ensure sales performance and critical KPI’s are exceeding expectations.
- Define and implement the sales strategy plan for the area of responsibility.
Handle the full sales cycle from identifying a new sales opportunity until closing successfully a deal.
- Grow the number of leads generated through networking and other sales activities. Hold networking events.
- Manage proactive sales visits to companies (potential customers) for presenting Regus added value services and products.
- Tour customers in Regus centers of responsibility to show the range of options available to suit their needs and closing the sale.
- Look for new revenue opportunities to help customers run their business.
- Attract, train and retain the best Regus team members.
- Establish personal objectives for all direct reports and clearly communicate performance expectations.
- Monitor performance, provide feedback and coach all team members to support their development.
Working experience, Skills & Competencies:
- 3-4 years of experience in B2B sales in a service multinational organization with a successful sales track record
- Team leading experience is an asset
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration
- Fluent in English
- Sales oriented.
Generate, build and effectively service valuable customer partnerships
Build and maintain strong relationships with various stakeholders
- Results driven. Meet or exceed expectations.
- Problem solving and analysis. Actively handle problems, propose effective solutions in line with the analyzed information
- Team work. Able to contribute to a team environment towards a common goal · Strong communication skills · Passionate, Friendly, Pleasant
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year