Aerospace Manufacturing Engineer
Cyient is seeking a highly motivated Manufacturing Engineer to support aircraft and aircraft component testing for various airplane programs. The successful candidate will be one who likes to integrate cross-functional teams in a complex environment.
- Assist in the development and implementation of production and tooling methodologies
- Participate as a member of an Integrated Product Team (IPT) in the integration of technical solutions
- Work with others to develop, identify and implement conceptual designs and maintenance of the program architecture for build
- Assist in implementing manufacturing plans
- Resolve technical problems and assist in the implementation of new engineering principles, theories, advanced technologies and concepts
- Executing projects independently with minimal supervision
- Collaborating & communicating with cross functional teams and all stakeholders
- This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. "US Person" includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
- BS technical degree with 5 years of aircraft related experience is required
- Familiarity with sheet metal/composite/extrusionfabrication techniques for the Aerospace Industry
- Experience and thorough knowledge of procedure and standards of manufacturing processes, planning procedures, engineering applications and manufacturing methods and capabilities for the Aerospace Industry.
- Ability to interpret and understand an Engineering Drawing (2D and 3D) and Blueprints with familiarity in GD&T
- Hands on experience on modeling software like CATIA-V5 is must & Solid works is added advantage
- Good written and verbal communications skills are a must
- Project Management skills
- Familiarity with CMES, CAPP, ENOVIA, SAT, NCR, MESci, E-PARTS, PDM, IRCS preferred
Job Type: Full-time
- related Aerospace industry: 5 years (Preferred)
- procedure and standards of manufacturing processes, planning: 5 years (Preferred)
- sheet metal/composite/extrusion fabrication: 5 years (Preferred)