We are looking for a fast pace/ high volume Delivery Drivers who can transport items in a safe and timely manner. The Delivery Drivers will pick up and drop off items while adhering to assigned routes and time schedules. You should be willing to work as part of the delivery team in order to ensure that the items are complete, packed correctly, and safely delivered to the correct client.
Must be able to work weekends and overtime as needed. Various schedules available
Pay rate: $15-$16
Delivery Driver Responsibilities:
- Loading, transporting, and delivering items to clients or businesses in a safe, timely manner.
- Reviewing orders before and after delivery to ensure that orders are complete, the charges are correct, and the customer is satisfied.
- Assisting with loading and unloading items from vehicles.
- Providing excellent customer service, answering questions, and handling complaints from clients.
- Adhering to assigned routes and following time schedules.
- Abiding by all transportation laws and maintaining a safe driving record.
- Preparing reports and other documents relating to deliveries.
- Operating company car or truck, etc.
Delivery Driver Requirements:
- Valid driver's license issued by the state where you intend to work.
- Clean driving record.
- Previous delivery like FedEx and UPS experience preferred
- Willingness to adhere to assigned routes, schedules, safety procedures, and transportation laws.
- Strong time management and customer service skills.
- Ability to walk, drive, and lift and carry heavy items for extended periods.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to pass background and drug test
- Must be able to read, write and speak basic English
- Must be able to use personal smart phone to acquire unlimited data
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $16.00 /hour
- driving: 1 year (Preferred)
- delivery: 1 year (Preferred)
- delivery driver: 1 year (Preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
- Employee's own clothing, so long as it meets the company dress code
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
- Weekends required
- Holidays required
- Day shift