- Must be able to deploy IMMEDIATELY!
- Must be able to deploy nationwide for a minimum of 3 weeks
- Must be able to work 12-hour shifts, 7 days a week
- BCFS' Emergency Management Division's Immediate Disaster Case Management (IDCM) Program is responsible for providing Clinicians to respond to disasters across the United States, working to connect families impacted by disasters. IDCM is a rapid disaster response program that provides operational support, technical assistance, outreach, initial triage, crisis intervention, and case management to disaster survivors.
- Master's degree in Social Work, Psychology, Sociology, or other relevant behavioral science in which clinical experience is a program requirement.
- Postgraduate direct clinical service delivery experience
- Must be bilingual English and Spanish.
- Licensed or license eligible preferred.
Job Type: Temporary
Salary: $44.00 /hour
- post-graduate direct clinical service delivery: 1 year (Required)
- Counselor or Social Worker (Preferred)