The Retail Sales Associate will provide exceptional customer service, assist customers with product selection, and offer promotional and other incentives on products. The Sales Associate will have a flexible schedule and will be responsible for assisting in keeping the store clean and organized. This position is seasonal, so the right candidate for this position will be available to work a variety of hours including weekends, evenings and holidays.
- Be able to listen and offer customers assistance.
- Provide customers with personalized service and follow up with customers to make sure they are satisfied with their purchase.
- Assist in selection and arrangement of merchandise.
- Showcase merchandise on the sales floor.
- Develop a rapport with customers so they will return.
- Keep merchandise organized and neat.
- Learn about the latest trends in fashion, furniture, decorating, appliances, and electronics.
- Be able to lift and carry up to 100 pounds at a time.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $47,656.00 - $48,580.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Evening shift
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Fairview, NJ 07022: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
Work Location: In person