Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
ManTech is currently seeking experienced professionals for the Air Force Nuclear Weapons Center at Hill Air Force Base-Ogden, Utah. This will be supporting the Integration Support Contract (ISC) 2.0. Intercontinental Ballistic Missile (ICBM) weapon systems.
As the Employer of Choice in the government services and solutions industry, ManTech seeks like minds who exhibit a sense of service, creativity and dedication. The ManTech family comprises a diverse yet united group of nearly 8,000 talented professionals around the globe, each bringing distinct backgrounds and skill sets to the team. Nearly half of us are veterans.
- Master's degree preferred in financial management-related discipline,
- Possesses Journeyman-level proficiency in accounting, finance, statistics, economics, analytics, business administration, public administration, law, etc.
- CFA, CPA, CFP, CGFM, CDFM desirable
- Relevant core and advanced certifications as established/required per local, national and international industry standards or as necessitated by performance expectations associated with level of appointment
- Manages and responsible for success of assigned programs.
- Appropriately monitors and reviews the performance of junior-level employees
- Demonstrates knowledge of the principles, methods and practices associated with the field.
- Assesses compliance of financial management systems.
- Assists programs with accountability for use of funds.
- BA or BS degree in related field + 4 years of related experience
- MS degree in related discipline + 2 years of related experience
- PHD + 1 year of experience in related field
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.