Accenture Federal Services
Washington, DC or Williston, VT
Accenture Federal Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP, is a U.S. company with offices in Arlington, Virginia. Accenture's federal business has served every cabinet-level department and 30 of the largest federal organizations. Accenture Federal Services transforms bold ideas into breakthrough outcomes for clients at defense, intelligence, public safety, civilian and military health organizations.
We believe that great outcomes are everything. It’s what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions. By combining digital technologies with what works across the world’s leading businesses, we use agile approaches to help clients solve their toughest problems fast—the first time. So, you can deliver what matters most.
Count on us to help you embrace new ways of working, building for change and put customers at the core. A wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture, we bring over 30 years of experience serving the federal government, including every cabinet-level department. Our 7,200 dedicated colleagues and change makers work with our clients at the heart of the nation’s priorities in defense, intel, public safety, health and civilian to help you make a difference for the people you employ, serve and protect.
Daily responsibilities include:
Basic Skills & Qualifications:
- Conduct penetration tests and producing detailed reports
- Conduct threat hunting exercises based on source code and log data
- Perform exercises to test the capabilities and response of the Security Operations Center (SOC)
- Assist the SOC with threat intel research and incident response
- Test web services using automated web application scanning methodologies and tools (e.g. IBM AppScan, HP WebInspect, Acunetix WVS, etc.)
- Test web services using a manual in-depth testing methodologies and tools (e.g. Burp Suite Pro, ZAP Proxy, IronWASP, etc.)
- Summarize and document results of testing for management reporting including proper disposition of test exceptions
- Verify the security findings from other members of the penetration testing team
Preferred Skills & Qualifications:
- 2 years of experience performing penetration testing or incident response
- One of the following active certifications: GXPN, OSCE, OSCP, OSEE, GPEN, GWAPT, PenTest+ or one or more years’ experience responding to Advanced Persistent Threat (APT) type incidents.
- Experience utilizing at least one (1) of the following frameworks: Metasploit, Core Impact, Immunity Canvas, Nmap, Kali Linux, IronWASP, ZAP, Burp Suite, WebInspect, AppScan, Cobalt Strike, Acuentix or any relevant penetration testing technologies
- Ability to work independently on problems and collaborate with remote team members
- Strong writing skills for producing penetration testing reports
- A penetration testing certification
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.