As Freshly’s Maintenance Technician, you will be responsible for the preventative maintenance, repair, and variety of specialized duties in testing and calibration of equipment used in the development and manufacturing of gourmet, ready-to-eat meals. You will work with the maintenance manager and fellow peers to provide excellent support and response time to the manufacturing operations team.
- Technical certificates or qualifications.
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes and metal stampings.
- Minimum of three 7-8 years food manufacturing maintenance technician experience.
- Knowledge of food safety, including experience developing and implementing SQF, HACCP, SSOP and GMP programs strongly preferred.
- Food Grade Stainless Welding
- Bilingual in Spanish
Responsibilities and Duties
- Areas of specialization may include one or more of the following: electrical, mechanical, vacuum, hydraulics, refrigeration, PLC repair and machine tool rebuilding, 120VAC, 480VAC, and 24VDC controls.
- Assists in developing and implementing methods, techniques and procedures for repair and maintenance of equipment.
- Interprets and uses schematics, drawings and instruction manuals.
- Applies applicable theory and principles to check equipment.
- Mechanical and electrical maintenance support for all stamping, tool room, assembly and ancillary equipment (HVAC, central cooling, compressed air, etc.).
- Execute preventative and routine maintenance.
- Provide support for reactive maintenance
- Research, source and install new equipment or machines needed for production or maintenance support.
- Interface with Production to ensure internal customer needs are met.
- Cross training and serving as a back-up for other maintenance technicians.
- Other functions as required (non-essential functions).
Job Type: Full-time
- Maintenance Technician: 1 year (Preferred)