- Adobe After Effects
- Adobe Premiere
Tierney is looking for an Editor to join our in-house post-production team. The Editor will work on a dedicated team that supports a technology-focused, fast-paced entertainment account.
The ideal candidate will have 5+ years experience in a post-house or agency production team. As a team member who supports this entertainment account, this position requires adept organizational skills, resourcefulness, and the ability to handle a multitude of tasks simultaneously in high-pressure situations. The Editor must excel at the offline editing process while having strong literacy in graphics, mixing, finishing process, and technical specifications. Attention to detail and follow-through are musts.
Qualified candidates will be creative, collaborative and adaptive. As the Editor may work with all levels and departments of internal staff, qualified candidates should be highly professional and have a positive, forward thinking attitude.
- High level proficiency in Premiere Pro
- High level proficiency in After Effects, and other Adobe Creative programs.
- Proficiency Pro Tools for VO recording and output
- Experience in the digital workflow, including codecs, image types, resolutions, and frame rates and staying ahead of changing technology
- Demonstrated ability to quickly capture the attention of an audience with short-form content
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision
- Ability to collaborate with creative teams to help shape concepts
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and to seamlessly work alongside fellow team members
- Must have examples of work, including publicly available videos and/or a reel displaying editing capabilities, composition, color, and audio as well as motion graphics work