this role, you will develop, coordinate, implement, and evaluate training that is part of MnDOT's Leadership Development Program (LDP). This includes:
- Coordinating and scheduling classes related to the Leadership Development Program (LDP);
- Setting up and monitoring LDP classroom training to ensure the Leadership Development program process and procedures are followed.
- Administering computer database functions that support the Leadership Development Program.
- Providing guidance to MnDOT managers, supervisors and participants on the implementation and evaluation of the Leadership Development Program.
- Providing assistance in developing materials for LDP instructors (i.e. technical experts) so that training techniques are utilized effectively.
- Designing, developing and distributing communication materials promoting the LDP learning opportunities.
Two years of professional training and development experience
A bachelor's degree in Training and Development or Human Resources and one year of professional training and development experience.
Education/Experience must include:
- Proficiency in MS office including Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint;
- Experience delivering training curriculum;
- Experience developing training curriculum.
Excellent skills in the following: written communication, planning, problem solving, customer relations, time management, and project management.
**Successful candidate must pass past-employer reference checks and criminal history check**
Why Work For Us
GREAT BENEFITS PACKAGE! The State of Minnesota offers a comprehensive benefits package including low cost medical and dental insurance, employer paid life insurance, short and long term disability, pre-tax flexible spending accounts, retirement plan, tax-deferred compensation, generous vacation and sick leave, and 11 paid holidays each year.
How to Apply
Click “Apply” at the bottom of this page. If you have questions about applying for jobs, contact the job information line at 651-259-3637.
For additional information about the application process, go to http://www.mn.gov/careers.
If you have questions about the position, contact Kelsey Baumann at email@example.com or 651/366-3393.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The State of Minnesota is an equal opportunity, affirmative action, and veteran-friendly employer. We are committed to providing culturally responsive services to all Minnesotans. The State of Minnesota recognizes that a diverse workforce is essential and strongly encourages qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and veterans to apply.
Minnesota Department of Transportation (MnDOT) encourages participation in all its programs, services and activities and does not discriminate against qualified applicants with disabilities. Anyone who believes they may need a reasonable accommodation in order to fully participate in the job application, interview or selection processes may contact any agency official with whom applicant has contact in the processing of their employment application to request an accommodation. Applicants may also contact the MnDOT Affirmative Action office to request an accommodation by: E-mail: ADArequest.firstname.lastname@example.org; or by calling Janet Miller at 651/366-4720; or using MN Relay 711.