Walmart Realty is comprised of several departments committed to finding the right location, building the right store and continually maintaining and updating existing stores so we can better serve customers. Interns gain exposure to across the division through project work on design, site selection, analytics, strategy and store maintenance.
- 10 weeks long
- Competitive compensation
- Complimentary residence and relocation services
- Robust and impactful project
- Networking and mentorship opportunities
- 75% of interns receive an offer for a second internship or
- Enrolled in an accredited college with cumulative GPA greater
- Majoring in business, marketing, finance, supply chain, logistics,
industrial engineering or other related degree
Additional Preferred Qualifications
What started small, with a single discount store and the simple idea of selling more for less, has grown over the last 50 years into the largest retailer in the world. Each week, over 260 million customers and members visit our 11,695 stores under 59 banners in 28 countries and e-commerce websites in 11 countries. With fiscal year 2017 revenue of $485.9 billion, Walmart employs approximately 2.3 million associates worldwide. Walmart continues to be a leader in sustainability, corporate philanthropy and employment opportunity. It's all part of our unwavering commitment to creating opportunities and bringing value to customers and communities around the world.