Director, Nursing Finance (Hamilton & Somerset)
Barnabas Health Corp
Full Time Day
We offer a great work environment, competitive rates and excellent benefits, including:
- Medical/Dental/Vision plans
- 401 (k)
- Vacation/Personal/Holiday/Sick Time Off
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Basic Life & Accidental Death Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Health Care/Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
The Director of Nursing Finance/ Productivity will be responsible to set and implement standards across the Medical Center for Patient Care Service planning, monitoring, and controlling of the financial budget. Helps to determine appropriate staffing levels based on operations, acuity, and skill mix in collaboration with the Assistant Vice President of Financial Analytics, Senior Director of Productivity, and site Senior Leadership. Key contact and administrator of agency requests, correspondence, justification, and billing requests. Creates and maintains staffing guides for all departments assigned. Assists with reductions in the core deficit as it relates to assigned departments. Provides direction and promotes efficiency and effectiveness by identifying, analyzing, reporting, and making recommendations for trends and/or specific projects. Provides tools and/or processes to attain and maintain fiscal standards. Ensures appropriate staffing by acuity, skill, and mix. Meets regularly with clinical leaders to review financial expectations included but not limited to, understanding budget, staffing, and productivity variances.
- Manage productivity within acceptable ranges.
- Prepare standard reporting packages with key metrics to the Chief Nursing Officer.
- Oversee and manage the Nursing Staff Office personnel and operations (if applicable).
- Manages position control to accurately reflect budgeted and actual staffing, auditing and adjusting regularly.
- Leads and manages special projects as assigned.
- Manage and oversee agency requests and utilization.
- Experience in management, hospital administration, and clinical operations.
- Experience using Microsoft Excel.
- Experience preparing budgets and staffing guides.
- Master’s Degree Preferred.
To apply, please submit your resume through Indeed.
About RWJBarnabas Health
RWJBarnabas Health is the most comprehensive health care delivery system in New Jersey and the state’s second largest private employer – with more than 32,000 employees, 9,000 physicians and 1,000 residents and interns. The system includes eleven acute care hospitals, three acute care children’s hospitals and a leading pediatric rehabilitation hospital (Children’s Specialized Hospital).
RWJBarnabas Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: In person