Client Service Associate
We are Jackson Hewitt, Working Hard for the Hardest Working.
In a world where the hardest working Americans are strapped for both time and money, Jackson Hewitt is on a mission to be their advocate. For our clients, the tax return is the most important financial event of the year, and the biggest paycheck many will receive. We want to help them get their maximum refund, faster, and with fewer associated fees.
- Greets potential clients with a friendly and professional demeanor.
- Engages in conversation with potential clients to share information about Jackson Hewitt's services and promotions.
- Quickly and accurately verifies and enters customers’ personal and Form W-2 information into Jackson Hewitt’s proprietary software.
- Assists with scheduling tax preparation appointments.
- Monitors client flow at the location and keeps clients engaged during periods of wait time.
- Monitors client activity and takes initiative to answer phones or assist with check distribution by following established procedures when Tax Preparers are with other clients.
- Maintains a positive image and meets all customer service and productivity standards as set by the Store Supervisor.
- High School Diploma/ GED, or equivalent related business experience.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability in working in a high volume retail environment preferred.
- Basic knowledge of computer functions required.
- Customer service or sales experience preferred.
Job Type: Temporary
Salary: $12.00 /hour