Title: IT - Technology Lead | SAP Technical | SAP Process Integration/ SAP PI, EDI
Duration: 12 months assignment with possible extension
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Interview: Phone and Skype
Must Have Skills (Top 2 technical skills only)
- SAP PI/PO/EDI -consultant
- Provides technical solutions to complex interfaces in SAP PI/PO and EDI
- Work closely with the business and functional teams regarding the viability of business requirements to integrate with SAP & Non SAP Systems using PI/PO
- Expert in using SAP PI/PO tools (mapping tools/editors) and proficient in different mapping styles (Graphical Mapping, Java Mapping , XSLT Mapping.) & Interfaces using at least Advanced Adapter Engine (AAE) in PI 7.1 Ehp1
- Extensively working on SAP PI Adapters (HTTP_AAE, IDoc_AAE, RFC, File, XI, SOAP, SFTP, REST) & should have Technical Integration Experience on SAP & Non SAP Systems using these adapters.
- Expertise in designing Interface solution based on Functional Spec, and also reviewing technical specifications, Do hand on development as needed in SAP PI/PO System.
- Integration Experience in ALE/IDOC interfaces.
- Ability to do assessment of the existing landscape to create technical designs.
- Provactive in reporting status to stakeholders and ability to complete deliverables independently.
- Configuration/implementation and support of IDOC, RFC, JDBC, File, Proxy, SOAP, HTTP, REST ,SFTP
- Good understanding of REST adapter is needed.
- SAP PI 7.3.1 or SAP PO 7.4 or SAP PO 7.5 experience. single stack experience is mandatory.
- Worked on CTS+ transport system
- Worked on SLD configuration
- Worked on PGP or other encryption techniques
- EDI Managed services (Support) experience
EDI and B2B Add-on experience
- Cloud integration, JDA integration
Nice to have skills (Top 2 only)
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $70.00 to $85.00 /year
- SOAP: 1 year (Preferred)
- Design: 1 year (Preferred)
- XSLT: 1 year (Preferred)
- SFTP: 1 year (Preferred)
- Java: 1 year (Preferred)
Full Time Opportunity: