This position supports the FAA Program.Karsun Solutions (as the prime contractor)has been awarded the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Software Solutions Delivery Services (SSD) contract. This is a single award IDIQ over a five year period of performance
. We will be fulfilling the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Office of Information and Technology (AIT) requirement for technical support services to assist with the implementation and continuing support of enterprise-wide software application and database development and maintenance related activities that can be broadly categorized as solution development (new systems) and enhancement and sustainment (existing systems).
The Task Leader is responsible for planning and execution of the full project lifecycle from definition to close out. This includes responsibility for development of plans and schedules to meet the customers’ requirements, tracking project budgets and actual costs, providing guidance to the project team and interacting directly with the customer, product owners and contributors, managers and users for these projects. Management of development projects utilizing the iterative (Agile) and waterfall development methodologies; project planning, risk assessment, resource management, and estimating and monitoring cost; identifying cost, schedule, quality and performance impacts; organizing, planning and prioritizing team work tasks; communicating and collaborating across organizational boundaries; assessing customer requirements, identifying dependencies and gaps, and developing responsive project plans.
- Senior Infrastructure Engineering expert for Identity Access Management and architect in technical leadership in implementing
- Provides support and management for Identity Management systems; design, develop, deploy, and implement Security.
- Led/Manage gathering application requirements and facilitating the integration of various large-scale global enterprise applications
- Management using secure proxy and CA SharePoint agent 2010.
- Lead SiteMinder integration efforts for enterprise Messaging and Collaboration deployment for large scale Global internet facing SharePoint Service.
- Lead SiteMinder integration for enterprise identity management solution using Oracle Identity Manager
- Administer an enterprise application - Improve, write and update SOPs and configuration documents
- Integrate enterprise access service, Maintain system lifecycle software updates
- Configure and integrate systems and Streamline a paper workflow
- Install and configure new systems and Research solutions
- Troubleshooting and production support
- Experience using SiteMinder 6.0, R12, R12.51, Identity management, CA Directory, Federation, SAML, CA SharePoint Agent, Weblogic ASA agents, Sun Solaris, Linux and Windows platforms.
- Experience facilitating reviews with government customers to validate requirements, prioritize program backlog requirements into sprint backlogs, validate design allocation, (i.e. TBD, validate developed system iteratively, i.e. sprint reviews)
- Experience managing budgets, plans, teams and complex time-sensitive deliverables and deadlines
- Ability to work with stakeholders at all levels of an organization
- Excellent oral and written communications
- Strong problem solving, analytical and communication abilities
NOTE: Contingent on Approved Public Trust Clearance
- Knowledge or experience as a Scrum Master (Scrum Master Certification is a plus)
- Experience working with the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)
- Support requirements analysis to develop LOE for requirements provided by the customer
Karsun Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
- Requires a Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Math, or Science and a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience
- One of the following degrees is required for the management series: Information systems, business systems, management information systems, IT Management, and/or other IT degrees. Engineering, math, and/or science degrees are acceptable substitute degrees.
- The ability to successfully obtain and maintain a U.S. Suitability/Public Trust Background Clearance