Administrative Assistant, Porter-Billups Leadership Academy
Northwest Denver Campus
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Requested Start Date for this Position:
03/17/2023 - Today
Northwest Denver Campus
Full-time or Part-time:
This position will provide administrative support for the Porter-Billups Leadership Academy (PBLA) and will be responsible for collecting and maintaining student information for the summer Academy, as well as managing and preserving donor information. This position collaborates with and aids the PBLA staff with coordinating multiple calendars, preparing for large meetings and presentations, recording meeting minutes, and assisting with fundraising events. This position ensures daily operations run smoothly.
Working at Regis University
As Regis employees, we embrace our Jesuit Catholic values of respect, inclusion and equity, and welcome employees, faculty and students from all faiths and cultures. Together, we perform our duties in alignment with the mission of the University and seek dedicated individuals to contribute to and strengthen that mission and our service to students.
Take a moment to consider our Total Rewards package:
- A generous tuition benefit for employees, spouses, and dependents
- Paid Mission leave to give employees time to volunteer in the community
- Options for flexible work
- Additional time off each year when the University closes for Winter Break
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Special Instructions to Applicants:
Please submit a resume, cover letter and list of references with your application. Current employees, please submit an application and requested documents by logging into Workday. Click on the Career Worklet and access the internal site.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collect, organize, and maintain efficient student database for accurate statistic reporting.
- Collect, organize, and maintain efficient donor database when donations are received. This position is responsible for preparing and sending written donation acknowledgements.
- Schedule appointments, meetings, and catering reservations as requested by PBLA staff. The assistant will also be required to prepare agendas, record meeting minutes, and send the minutes to the appropriate parties.
- Maintain and order office, program, and event supplies.
- Assist with the summer Academy events and annual fundraising events as directed by the PBLA staff.
- Greet visitors, answer inquiries, and create a welcoming environment for students and PBLA community.
- Manage communications including phone calls and emails, and supervising executive mailbox.
- Performs other duties as required or assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED required. Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Minimum of four years of progressively responsible administrative support experience.
- Fluent in reading, writing, and speaking Spanish preferred.
- Intermediate to advanced level of experience with productivity tools, such as Microsoft Office Suite
- Highly organized and able to create an organized, efficient, and user-friendly system for others
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and duties simultaneously, and comfortable with shifting demands
- High degree of attention to detail
- Independently motivated with the ability to take on tasks and duties without immediate direction
To view our Benefits Guide use either the link or the web address below.
Benefits Guide - Fiscal Year 22-23 or
$18 - $19.25/ hour commensurate with qualifications
To apply, visit https://regis.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/RegisUniversity/job/Northwest-Denver-Campus/Administrative-Assistant-Porter-Billups-Leadership-Academy_R003190.
Since 1877, Regis University has been using our Jesuit background to provide an education for men and women of all ages and faiths and is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission: A Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools. Inspired by St. Ignatius Loyola, the mission of Regis University is to educate men and women of all ages to make a positive impact in a rapidly-changing global society. We encourage our students to seek truth, live purposeful lives, and continually examine and attempt to answer the question: "How ought we to live?" Regis University's Northwest Campus is the main campus and administrative hub, located in Denver, Colorado. Regis University has three additional campuses in Colorado Springs, Colorado, Thornton, Colorado and the Denver Tech Center, as well as distance learning initiatives.