The Human Resource Business Partner is responsible for fostering a positive and collaborative work environment that supports the achievement of business objectives and provides ongoing support for associates as they progress towards the achievement of personal and professional goals. This role is responsible for assuring compliance with all federal, state and local employment laws, adherence to company policies and the overall administration, coordination and evaluation of human resource functions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Maintains working relationships with Managers for multiple facilities by monitoring day-to-day implementation of policies concerning wages, hours and working conditions and attendance management programs.
2. Maintains and coordinates employee recognition programs.
3. Facilitates or provides training to the workforce.
4. Conducts recruitment for all exempt, nonexempt and temporary workers; writes and places advertisements; works with supervisors to screen and interview candidates; conducts reference checking; extends job offers; conducts new-employee orientations; monitors career-path program and employee relations counseling; conducts exit interviews.
5. Evaluates reports, decisions and results of department initiatives in relation to established goals. Recommends new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of department and services performed.
6. Establishes and maintains department records and reports. Participates in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings, such as seminars. Maintains organizational charts and employee directory.
7. Partners with employees and management to communicate various human resource policies, procedures, laws, standards and other government regulations.
8. Responds to and conducts investigations for employee relation issues such as employee complaints, harassment allegations and civil rights complaints.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Bachelor's degree in human resource management or a related field or equivalent education, training and experience.
2. Three to five years of experience in human resource generalist role.
1. SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) or Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP).
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $75,000.00 to $85,000.00 /year