*Disclaimer: Applying via Indeed Easy Apply allows you to express interest in this position and to connect with one of our Talent Acquisition Specialists. To be considered an applicant you must apply directly on our career site.
The Administrative Assistant/Associate positions at Boston Children’s Hospital provide a unique opportunity to turn your administrative and customer service skills into a rewarding and purposeful career.
Your will be responsible for:
- Performing a variety of administrative duties to support manager, physicians, and/or department.
- Scheduling meetings and maintaining calendars physician/supervisor(s).
- Collaborating with other hospital departments to process administrative forms, route documents for required authorizations, and monitor receipt by final destination.
- Providing positive and effective customer service that supports departmental and hospital operations.
To qualify, you must have
- A high school diploma or GED.
- 1+ year of administrative experience.
- Analytical skills and the judgment to interpret data and take the appropriate action as circumstances or situations vary.
- The ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- The empathy to navigate difficult interpersonal situations.
Boston Children’s Hospital offers competitive compensation and unmatched benefits, including a flexible schedule, affordable health, vision and dental insurance, generous levels of time off, 403(b) Retirement Savings plan, Pension, Tuition Reimbursement, and discounted rates on T-passes. Discover your best today.
*Disclaimer: Applying via Indeed Easy Apply allows you to express interest in this position and to connect with one of our Recruiters. To be considered an applicant you must apply directly on our career site.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 - $47,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Boston, MA 02115: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Administrative Assistant: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location