Must be a US Citizen
Top Secret/SCI and willing to obtain a CI Polygraph
Senior Weapons of Mass Destruction Analyst will support the United States Central Command (USCENTCOM) Joint Intelligence Operations Center (JIOC) located at MacDill AFB in Tampa, Florida and at a variety of other locations throughout CONUS/OCONUS and the USCENTCOM Area of Responsibility (AOR). This support is primarily focused on providing the CENTCOM Commander, the CENTCOM staff, Component Forces and our foreign partners with tailored intelligence needed for joint planning and operations. The contractor shall support the USCENTCOM Intelligence Directorate (J2) in performing JIOC Consolidated Intelligence Analysis and Support.
- Continuously access, review, collate, correlate, corroborate, analyze, and maintain a wide variety of all-source intelligence reports, finished intelligence products/reports and intelligence/operational data necessary for the JIOC to fulfill its intelligence analysis, production, application, and dissemination responsibilities.
- Produce tailored intelligence products using source material from a wide variety of DoD, Interagency, and Allied/Coalition organizations and assist in the final editing/processing/release/posting of finished products and the application of these products in operations and planning fora.
- Providing near-term and current Regional/Country geo-political and General Military Intelligence (GMI)-orders of battle, training and exercises, force disposition and readiness analysis of the USCENTCOM region and countries (AOR) and USCENTCOM Areas of Interest (AOI).
- Providing near-term and current analysis on regional terrorist organizations, Violent Extremist Organizations (VEO), illicit networks, insurgent groups and related activities and issues within the CENTCOM AOR and the counterterrorism plans and intentions of AOR countries.
- Compiling foundational data and conduct near and long-term analysis of the socio-cultural dynamics, tribal analysis, and geospatial behavior and interrelationships of key social groups in the AOR and AOI.
Knowledge and Skills
- Must possess good written and oral communication skills.
- Be familiar with MS Office Suite.
- Familiarity with various Intelligence Community software and systems.
Experience and Education
- Bachelor or Master's degree with 8+ years of intelligence analysis experience or specialized training&10+ years intelligence analysis experience or equivalent intelligence/academic experience. Credentialed subject matter expert or recognized specialist in relevant field.
- Must possess 8+ years experience with a WMD focus.
Physical Requirements and Work Environment
- All personnel shall be able to deploy to the USCENTCOM AOR. All personal must meet the USCENTCOM and the State Department rules and regulations for deployment.
- All personnel must be medically cleared to deploy, to include the pre-deployment medical examination and immunization requirements.
- All personnel must be able to function during a level of heightened state of threat, during extended periods of high pressure and stress.
- Must possess a current US issued tourist passport.
- Must be willing to deploy to live and work in a potentially hostile environment as designated by the US Government.