Job ID 3195
Sr. Project Manager – Heavy Highway
Location: Chicago, IL
Our client, an established asphalt company(60+ years’) that specializes in Heavy Highway, is looking for a Sr. Project Manager for the Chicago, IL. area. This position is a full-time, permanent opportunity. Candidates MUST have experience in Heavy Highway & Bridge construction.
This position is responsible for managing and directing several projects by providing the communication, coordination, and follow-up necessary to meet the project goals and objectives, maintaining ongoing training and mentoring of project teams, providing ongoing project information and project, coordinates training and compliance measures to ensure project procedures are followed.
***We are looking for Project Managers experienced in heavy highway and bridge. ***
Project Managers. Sr. PM’s and Estimators (all levels):
- Salary up to $180k
- Must be employed
- Must be working in the heavy civil construction industry, preferably at a General Contractor
- Must have experience in IDOT and/or Tollway projects in excess of $30 million
- Must have highway and/or bridge experience
- Minimum of 10+ years’ in the industry, should have minimum of 3 years of experience as a PM with a general contractor
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management, or related field/equivalent experience
- Heavy Civil Construction background with 15+ year’s field experience in heavy highway, road and bridge construction
- Previous IDOT/METRA experience is preferred
- Must be safety oriented – 10-hour and 30-hour OSHA certificates are preferred.
****** Competitive Salary up to $180K DOE and nice benefit Package
If interested and for more information please contact Don Triolo at 239-217-6330
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $150,000.00 - $180,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off