Experienced LOCAL Reset and Installation Merchandisers (No travel or hotel expenses will be paid)
We are looking for hard workers with a proven background in resets and installation merchandising. Excellent customer service and reliability are a must!
We work on merchandising reset projects: setting planograms, displays, moving fixtures, shelving, and merchandising products. We are the men and women behind the scenes who keep large retailers running smoothly and serving our communities!
**We promote a drug-free work environment ** Requirements
- Experience with Reset & Merchandising Installations
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Ability to stand, squat, kneel for 8 hours
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Basic knowledge of tools
- Desire to learn and commitment to quality
- Smart phone
- Reliable transportation
- Rapid advancement!
- Training and management positions available within 3-6 months!
- Mileage reimbursement
- Get paid weekly!
- Increase compensation by working across our assembly and in home divisions!
- Get PAID to learn a trade!
- Be a part of the fastest growing team in the USA!
**We promote a drug-free work environment **
National Assemblers, Inc is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or handicap, veteran status and any state and local protected status.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $19.50 per hour
Work Location: Multiple Locations