Are you our next Maintenance Engineer- II, III, or Senior ?
The position provides technical support primarily to plant operations groups and responsible for front-end engineering development of various projects. Serves as an active contributor to Mosaic cross-site and/or cross-functional assignments and initiatives. Frequently assigned to high-profile projects, support assignments, and initiatives.
What will you do?
Serve as a technical resource for maintenance supervisor, planner and mechanics.
- Oversee maintenance of plant facility equipment (HVAC, Fire system, Overhead cranes, etc.)
- Provide support to maintenance supervisor during emergency work
- Champion precision maintenance at site level
- Develop procedures, training, and standards for equipment repairs
- Manage identified Mechanical Integrity repairs and follow through to completion
- Work with Reliability Engineer to develop solutions to equipment reliability
- Investigate and implement strategies to improve maintenance effectiveness and efficiency
What do you need for this role?
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 2+ years of related experience. (related experience may consist of engineering, industrial project experience, or engineering project management)
- 5+ years of related experience. (related experience may consist of engineering, industrial project experience, or engineering project management)
Required for ALL Levels:
- 10+ years or more of related experience. (related experience may consist of engineering, industrial project experience, or engineering project management)
Preferred for ALL Levels:
- MS Office products, AutoCAD, Microsoft Project/Primavera (or similar software) experience.
- Excellent written and communication skills and ability to interface with all levels of management.
- Must demonstrate ability to influence others; requires strong leadership qualities, and team building.
- Manage and control project costs and schedule by ensuring that effective project controls are in place and functioning properly.
- Providing coordination between design, procurement, and/or construction for integration of technical content and schedule activities.
- SAP/Maximo application experience
- Industrial chemical plant or mining facility project management experience
- PE, PMI certification
The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to safely perform the essential functions of the job without posing a direct threat to the safety of his or her own self, or the safety of others.
- Able to lift approximately 0-25 lbs. unassisted and occasionally
- Able to climb stairs and work at various heights
- Able to hear, with or without correction
- Able to read, write and understand basic English
- Able to see, with our without correction
- Able to travel unassisted
- Able to work rotating shifts and overtime as required
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Mosaic is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace.
- Mosaic participates in the US E-Verify program.
Mosaic is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status.
Mosaic participates in the US E-Verify program.
We Help the World Grow the Food it Needs - Apply today and join our team!