Our ideal candidate would complement our team with strong design skills and would be interested in growing with our firm. We are design-forward, innovative, motivated, organized, self-reliant, problem-solvers, positive, energetic, good communicators, and fun.
Our ideal candidate should have experience with Residential Design, and be experienced with detailing (interiors/exteriors), construction documents, and construction administration. All candidates will be accountable for the design and technical quality of each project while being able to adhere to established schedules & budgets. You must be able to confidently rationalize design solutions to colleagues/clients/contractors.
This is an opportunity to assume long-term growth at a dynamic firm of talented architects.
REQUIREMENT FOR APPLICANTS
- 2 to 6 yrs relevant professional office experience preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, enthusiasm and professional commitment.
- Design & creative talent with confidence to take design initiative.
- Propose groundbreaking, never tried before, industry leading design solutions.
- Desire to offer exceptional client service.
- Foster team camaraderie.
- Committed to challenging yourself to constantly improve and keep learning.
- Be self-starting with very strong work ethic.
- Be a team player willing to accept a full range of responsibilities and roles.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills and the ability to take direction from colleagues/clients.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to interface with project team (consultants, general contractors, etc).
- Ability to create conceptual, presentation, and technical drawings for all phases of project documentation.
- Experience with building codes, zoning and generally knowledgeable in jurisdictional processes a plus.
- Proficiency with BIM, 3D Software, MS Office, Adobe Suite *Please address your familiarity with these.
- Professional Degree in Architecture from an accredited University Architecture Program.
Qualified candidates should submit:
Resume and Portfolio link/file (files under 5MB). No calls, please.
When responding, specify in the email subject line:
"Arch Applicant, Your Name, # Yrs Experience"
Commensurate with experience.
CONTACT TO APPLY