Family Services of Central Massachusetts (FSCM), a “legacy” Worcester non-profit has been providing services to area families since 1889. We are seeking independently-licensed fee-for-service clinicians to provide comprehensive assessment and counseling to individuals, couples, families and groups.
- Master’s degree from an accredited university/college in social work, psychology, counseling or related field.
- Independent licensure as a LICSW, LMHC, LMFT or Licensed Psychologist in good standing.
- Clinical experience with couples, children, adolescents, and families.
- Excellent communication, clinical and organizational skills.
- Some evening hours are required, but daytime hours are also available.
- Strongly prefer a candidate with training in an evidence-based practice.
- Strongly prefer a candidate with demonstrated understanding and competence in serving culturally diverse populations.
- Bilingual written and oral skills a plus.
- Ability to meet all necessary background and credentialing requirements.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and regular access to reliable transportation.
FSCM is COA accredited and an EEO/AA employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $40.00 /hour
- LICSW, LMHC, LMFT, or licensed psychologist (Required)