Retail Wireless Sales Associate - Canton Area
If you have great people skills and enjoy working with the public, we want to meet you!
Jesse Welsh is seeking a full-time Entry Level Retail Wireless Sales Associate who is career minded and possesses unmatched people skills! This is an entry-level opening NOT in a call center environment. As a result of clients placing a high value on a more personalized approach to excellent customer service, our retail client’s customized marketing & advertising initiatives are moving into the Canton area! The Retail Wireless Sales Associate would have the opportunity to work with some of our client’s top-performing accounts including major brands in the technology, entertainment, electronics, and telecommunications industries! Servicing retail giants and clients of all sizes for brands across the globe with a smile and a handshake is why our client’s customer service division has enjoyed unprecedented growth this year. Campaigns are focused on developing and executing unique and personable advertising strategies designed to generate new customers for clients. The Goals Are Simple: every consumer must benefit from the promotions, every client must benefit from the product/services provided and every representative must benefit from the training and team spirit of the company! The Retail Wireless Sales Associate work in an environment that is centered on being a part of a team and being included in a family atmosphere. By bringing together diverse individuals who have an array of expertise, skills, and potential, it helps senior management to create progressive promotional event solutions for clients. Jesse is looking for key individuals to provide customer service and promotional knowledge to our client’s existing and future client base.
Join a company that invests in its employees and truly wants YOU to succeed!
- Experience in customer service, restaurant or hospitality type environment providing front line customer appreciation/support is an asset
- Ability to adapt to a variety of people
- Winning attitude and dedication to ensuring customer satisfaction
- Positive attitude and ability to work well within a team environment
- Leadership skills
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Internship
Pay: $10.00 - $15.00 per hour
- Flexible Schedule
- Professional Development Assistance
- Relocation Assistance
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 3 years (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)