Physmed Home Healthis a small but vastly growing company. We are currently looking for an admissions nurse. For this position you will be responsible for coordinating with doctors and other healthcare professionals in regards to your home health patients and work within CMS/Medicaid guidelines.
We are looking for an RN to work weekends, Friday, Saturday, Sunday.
This is a salaried position offering:
**401K after 1 year
**$100 towards your internet and phone bill each month
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Completes an initial assessment of patient and family to determine home care needs.
- Responsible for continuous review of all aspects of every patient on his/her caseload to include: appropriate utilization of services; ensuring continued skilled need; monitoring of homebound status; review of documentation in the medical record; maintenance of interdisciplinary communication and discharge planning.
- Initiates the plan of care and makes necessary revisions as patient status and needs change.
- Communicates with the physician regarding the patient’s needs and reports and changes in the patient’s condition; obtains/receives physician’s orders as required.
- 1 year experience is in home health is preferred but not required
- CPR certification and valid driver’s license
- Registered Nurse with valid license
- Sound judgement and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and a compassionate nature
- Cool-tempered and patient
- Ability to lift 25 lbs.
- Ability to stoop, bend, and squat.
Job Type: Full-time
- registered nurse: 1 year (Preferred)
- home health: 1 year (Preferred)
- Registered Nurse (RN) (Preferred)
Nursing Clinical Setting: