Associate Veterinarian Needed
Island Veterinary Clinic is looking for a full-time associate veterinarian to join our team. We are a full-service veterinary hospital that has been operating in the community for over 40 years. We are located in Savannah, GA on beautiful Wilmington Island. Our location is central to the best Savannah has to offer. We are located 15 minutes from historic downtown Savannah as well as 10 minutes from acclaimed Tybee Island. Our goal is to create and maintain meaningful and consistent relationships with our clients and patients in order to provide the best care for each individual. We strive to maintain a “community feel” to our clinic while using advanced diagnostics and education to maintain high standards of care. Our veterinarians and support staff are essential to our practice. Our team works as a team. Many of our team members have been with us for over a decade. Our veterinarians and support staff work together to share knowledge and experience in order to provide comprehensive medical care and treatments.
- We have been a community hospital for over 40 years and have maintained an excellent local reputation.
- We have 4 exam rooms and a separate “cat lobby” and “dog lobby” in order to reduce stress and anxiety for our patients.
- We use Idexx in-house analyzers (Procyte, Catalyst, Coag dx, U/A analyzer, Sedivue, Snap-Pro, ECG) as well as Idexx reference lab.
- Our imaging capabilities include the latest Idexx DR system as well as GE Logiq V2 ultrasound unit that are telemedicine capable.
- We use Cornerstone practice management software and have 10 workstations, to include 2 Microsoft Surface Pros, so that we have technology on our side to maintain efficiency.
- Cold therapy laser technology is used to treat and manage orthopedic pain, wounds, and assist in the healing process post surgery.
- Our surgical suite includes a well maintained anesthesia monitoring unit, A VetBedJet warm air system, and a new electrocautery unit.
- Our community has access to several local referral clinics to include: surgical specialty, rehabilitation/PT, internal medicine, oncology, neurology, dentistry, dermatology, and ophthalmology.
- We believe that we can offer an EXTREMELY competitive salary and benefits package based on knowledge, experience, and expectations. We are willing to negotiate to best suit all of our needs and expectations in order to create the best possible start with our new team member.
- Please feel free to call us or e-mail us your resume and cover letter at your earliest convenience.
Job Type: Full-time