Fusion Technologies, LLC is growing and is looking to add a highly focused and customer service driven person to our IT Managed Services Team. This position will provide direct client support for our growing list of business clients in the Central Missouri area along with management of our internal Managed Services Applications. With options for personal and professional growth, challenging assignments, and the ability to have true ownership of their work, our group of technology rock stars continue to develop and expand their skills and impact to our community. Fusion is currently one of the fastest growing technology companies in the Midwest. They specialize in Managed Services, VoIP Phone Systems, Security Systems, and host a full retail electronics store!
Position: Managed Services Engineer
A Managed Services Engineer at Fusion Technologies has a primary responsibility that includes setup and deployment of infrastructure equipment, deployment and management of protection and monitoring software, and overall support processes for our Managed Services clients. In addition, this role will also assist our Help Desk and Onsite Technicians by being a point of contact for ticket escalation and overflow.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Setup and deployment of Remote Management and Monitoring (MRR) Software
- Setup and deployment of centralized Antivirus / Anti-Spam / Web filtering / Backup Software
- Setup and deployment of Office 365 products
- Lead Managed Services Team during Onboardings and Infrastructure deployments
- Create and maintain client documentation
- Provide Tier 2 / Tier 3 support for client issues
- Communicate clearly with clients and co-workers
- Keep current with trends in technology and certifications
- Provide feedback on improvements to the Managed Service team and Fusion upper management.
- Oversight of other support technicians.
Qualifications / Requirements (Not Required but encouraged)
- A successful candidate will have several of the following skills and/or significant on the job training
- MCSA certification in Windows Server (All Years)
- Proficient in one or more Virtualization (Hyper-V, VMWare, Azure)
- Proficient in one or more Firewall setups and deployment Watchguard)
- Proficient in one or more IT Vendor Platforms
- vLan Management and Routing
- Cisco Networking / Firewall / Voice
- Meraki Networking / Wireless
- nAble RMM Platform (All features)
Who we are: Fusion Technologies, LLC is an Information Technology Managed Service Provider (MSP) based in Moberly, MO. We believe in our ability to positively impact our local business community with passion for providing exceptional customer support and our desire to deliver truly helpful technology.
We are located in Moberly, Missouri and provide technology services of all kinds. A Fusion employee must be well versed in many technologies as we are the only go to in the area. A winning candidate must be able to adapt to new technologies and learn or research as each unique problem presents itself.
Fusion’s long term goals and forward thinking are a mindset of continued growth. Our business has been in operation for 22+ years and is currently in high growth mode. You will find yourself at the forefront of a leading technology firm that services school districts, local government offices, small business, and much, much more.
Our community matters. Better technology applied correctly can help our central Missouri businesses and organizations be more competitive, hire more people, and positively impact our local economy.
We have a dynamic, fun culture at Fusion Technologies, LLC. Many employees are long term employees, the staff at Fusion thinks of each other as a family and we try to host a family like environment. We have a common goal which is to provide the best customer service possible to our client. At the same time, we have a lot of fun accomplishing that goal as a team. We are big on continued technical training and truly foster your growth, with a culture of open communication and appreciation as we truly value each and every employee.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,000.00 - $70,000.00 per year
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Retirement plan
Work Location: One location