How have you impacted someone’s life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our team members are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care and coaching each and every day. Through the comprehensive care we provide, we are confident that you will be able to apply your skills while building your career within New Jerseys premier healthcare system.
The Scheduling Coordinator schedules appointments for the patients following the policy, procedure and guidelines of the department.
Must be able to travel to 3 locations:
North Bergen at Palisades campus
A day in the life of a Scheduling Coordinator at Hackensack Meridian Health includes:
- Requests and retrieves medical records and pathology reports from HUMC, other hospitals, clinics, or physician's offices.
- Enters computer data to ensure integrity of patient history and appointment files.
- Identifies the needs of the patient population served and modifies and delivers care that is specific to those needs (i.e., age, culture, language, hearing and/or visually impaired, etc.). This process includes communicating with the patient, parent, and/or primary caregiver(s) at their level (developmental/age, educational, literacy, etc.).
- Adheres to the standards identified in the Medical Center's Organizational Competencies.
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Proficient in computer skills.
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!