Senior Web Developer
We are seeking a motivated, talented, and creative Senior Web Developer to join our team. Are you passionate about web design? Do you want to be working with new cutting edge technology? If so, this just might be the role for you!
- Bachelor’s Degree or foreign equivalent in related field or equivalent experience
- 5+ years IT experience.
- 5+ years with CSS and/or HTML.
- 3+ years with CSS 3 and/or HTML5.
- 3+ years with a server side programming language (i.e. Java, .Net, Ruby, Python, PHP, etc)
- 2+ years with an Relational Database Management System (RDBMS) such as Oracle, DB2, Postgres, or MySQL.
- 5+ years of object-oriented analysis and design.
- Experience with version control systems such as git, mercurial, or subversion.
- Experience with command line tools.
- Experience working on all phases of the Software Development Lifecycle.
- Experience working as part of an enterprise web team, interfacing with other developers, designers, web engineers, and external agencies or partners.
- Understanding of responsive web development and design.
- Follow web accessibility (Section 508 and WAI) standards as well as WCAG 2.0 AA
- Experience working with content management solutions.
- Experience in AngularJS and/or Angular.
- Experience in React.
- Experience with HTML/CSS/JS debugging tools (Firebug, Chrome Developer).
- Experience creating and consuming web services (SOAP and/or RESTful).
- Experience with the Model-View-Controller (MVC) design pattern.
- Experience with virtual machines and containerization.
- Experience with unit tests/automated testing.
- Experience with automated build scripts (such as Ant/Maven and/or Webpack/Gulp/NPM).
a.m.kovach @ outlook.com
Job Type: Full-time
- CSS: 5 years (Preferred)
- IT: 5 years (Preferred)
- Cleveland, OH (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)