The Director of Talent Acquisition is responsible for developing and executing the company’s strategy for talent acquisition/recruitment that are aligned with the company's current and future business and growth strategies. We need an experienced, hands-on talent acquisition and recruitment expert who is excited to roll up their sleeves to create and own the full life cycle of recruiting, implement process and establish Washington Permanente Medical Group as the employer of choice in the Pacific Northwest. Collaborates directly with regional executives on workforce planning and staffing needs. Leads a team that develops sourcing strategies and recruiting plans, presents pre-qualified top candidates to hiring managers, develops/negotiates offers with candidates and creates the on-boarding experience for all new hires. Selects, trains, develops, coaches and evaluates team members within the region. Ensures hiring manager's experience expert, timely, and customer-focused integrated recruitment services from the assigned team.
- Develop and manage programs that support the filling of immediate clinical recruitment targets and build a pipeline for future needs and establishes innovative candidate sourcing strategies, especially for hard-to-fill positions.
- Manage the staffing function and all steps associated with sourcing and delivering qualified, diverse candidates in the recruitment of prospective employees in accordance with the organizational and legal requirements.
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of our federal government clients, the healthcare market, competition and emerging trends within the healthcare industry.
- Ensure talent pipelines align with clinical needs and nurture relationships with prospective candidates to develop an effective pipeline of key clinical roles.
- Develop and implement a Talent Acquisition strategy and supporting programs that focus on both quality of hire (i.e., culture fit, retention, etc.) and timeliness of hire.
- Actively recruit senior level and executive searches.
- Develop, select, implement and manage social media and other technology-based strategies to attract top-rate candidates for key positions. Demonstrate and ensure expert use of social media sources, resume harvesting and parsing, databases, and job boards to source and pursue qualified candidates.
- Evaluate and oversee management of recruiting solutions such as applicant tracking system, online behavioral assessments, internal applications (referrals, job postings, recruitment advertising, and hiring resources database), Intranet and external company website content.
- Monitor, recommend, and implement creative, efficient, and cost-effective recruiting procedures.
- Develop and maintain analytic reporting system and dashboards to improve outcomes and organizational visibility.
- Leads, coaches, develops and supports a team of high performing recruiters, coordinators and sourcers.
- Continuously evaluate team workload to ensure optimal service delivery.
- Define and refine as necessary, department objectives and priorities and allocate resources accordingly.
- Serve as a resource and mentor to team members. Identify and recommend training and development opportunities for individual members of the team, and develop the capabilities of the team to meet strategic goals and department productivity standards.
- Participates in budget preparation and has financial accountability for assigned areas and projects. Prepares department(s) budgets and recommends for approval.
- Act as an advisor to senior leadership providing functional expertise, market-related intelligence, and forecasting on employment issues and trends.
- Build strong relationships with clinical leaders and operate as their strategic partner in meeting hiring goals.
- Collaborate with Marketing and HR to develop and drive a strong employment brand that positions WPMG as an employer of choice amongst professional communities and passive applicants, including the optimization of our social media efforts.
- Conduct periodic training of recruiters, identifying specific relevant learning opportunities in order to practice and implement effective consultative and recruitment skills.
- Represents WPMG at external forums, conferences and events (ability to travel regionally and nationally required-).
- Identifies relevant indicators to monitor programs and their performance. Tracks key Talent Acquisition metrics, including lead and lag measures. Ensures team achieves results. Acts as a key advisor to senior management on the development of overall policy and long-term goals of the department(s).
- Co-facilitates strategic Regional workforce planning with stakeholders to identify skill, capability and roles required to support Regional short and mid-range goals/objectives.
- Promotes an environment of creativity and innovation focused on useable improvements, as well as breakthroughs that support the organization's mission and further its vision. Champions implementation of approaches that improve Talent Acquisition processes, approaches, tools and outcomes
Job Type: Full-time
- leadership: 8 years (Required)
- Healthcare: 1 year (Preferred)
- recruiting: 8 years (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan