Under the general direction of the IT Administrator, assist with installation, configuration and troubleshooting of desktop workstations, mobile devices, and software.
- Install approved software on company computers
- Package and unpackage computers and install/remove hardware.
- Learn, troubleshoot, and provide support for company software and computers
- Test and install patches and service packs on PCs.
- Upgrade desktop software upon approval and purchase.
- Perform all appropriate tests on each software application before installing for production.
- Replace PC components as needed.
- Plan systems implementations and user training.
- Assist users with technical support via phone, email, and/or in-person.
- Study user needs and objectives for all applications.
- Resolve technical problems.
- Recommend and/or implement changes in procedures, materials, and/or equipment to maintain or improve personal and company-wide performance and security.
- Assist IT Administrators with installation of servers and network equipment.
- Review security and disaster recovery procedures to minimize problems.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Windows 7, Windows 10, and Office
- Experience with mobile platforms, iOS and Android
- Experience with Linux-based Operating Systems
- Minimum of 2-3 years industry experience or equivalent experience in a similar industry
- Must be able to pass credit, criminal, and drug check, and security clearance
- Must have great work ethic, a passion for learning, and friendly attitude
ZAPATA offers a competitive benefits package, including but not limited to: medical, dental, flexible spending accounts, disability and life insurance, paid time off, holiday pay, and 401(k) participation.
All employment offers are contingent upon successfully completing a criminal background check and drug screen. ZAPATA participates in E-Verify.