Confidential search for a Warehouse Driver to join our Delivery and Installation Team! If you have experience safely operating a 26ft box truck, possess exceptional attention to detail, and you are looking for an opportunity to grow, then this position could be perfect for you! Join a culture of commitment to excellence and family values and APPLY TODAY to be part of our Warehouse Delivery and Installation Team.
Responsible for the successful transport of products to and from one to two NJ based warehouses on a daily basis, as well as daily product transfers between two suburban Philadelphia based locations. Driver is responsible for accurately loading/unloading the truck in accordance with the product manifest. As delivery personnel frequently interact with the vendors, business partners, and customers, our drivers are responsible for preserving the reputation of our business by providing a professional and courteous delivery experience. Attention to detail, adherence to safety protocols and best practices, along with a friendly and professional demeanor are an absolute must! The goal is to complete all deliveries, pick ups, and transfers damage free, with accuracy and efficiency.
- Daily drive to NJ based supplier warehouse
- Daily store to store transfer of product
- Loading/ unloading trucks, taking appropriate steps to properly protect products during transport
- Wrap, box, and/or palletize product for transport as needed
- Responsible for checking manifests to ensure accurate pick up/delivery of products
- Utilizes computerized tracking system
- General warehouse duties as assigned
- General facilities projects as assigned
- Light computer work
- Adheres to all safety protocols
- Exceptional Attention To Detail!
- Experience safely operating 26ft box trucks
- Valid driver’s license
- Valid DOT card (or willingness to obtain)
- Ability to lift up to 100 lbs
- Experience using hand trucks, pallets jacks, stackers preferred
- Familiarity with general warehouse and warehouse safety practices preferred
- Clean driving record
- Successful background check and negative drug screen
- Willingness to learn installation skills to assist installation teams as needed
- Willingness and desire to embrace opportunities for continued growth!
Willing to train the right candidate!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 - $15.00 per hour
- Disability insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Year round work
Drivers may be required to wear a mask, or other PPE, in accordance with Company guidelines and /or in conjunction with customer or vendor requests.
- Do you currently have a valid driver's license?
- Do you currently hold a valid DOT card?
- box truck operation: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Multiple Locations