OTs Needed for Our Amazing Teams in Florida!
- Assists in the development of Individual Education Plans and 504 Plans for eligible students
- Collaborates with other members of in-school teams to plan and implement appropriate services for students
- Conducts appropriate assessments in accordance with District procedures and timelines and interprets results to teachers, parents, and other personnel
- Prepares and maintains required records and reports as directed by the District to monitor amount, type, and quality of services provided
- Adheres to professional, ethical, and legal standards of practice
- Adheres to all District policies and procedures
- Performs other duties as assigned by the appropriate administrator
We are part of The Stepping Stones Group, which includes our family of special
education brands such as; Cumberland, MyTherapyCompany, AlphaVista, Staffing
Options and Solutions and Cobb Pediatric. We work in some of the largest districts
throughout the US, with continual access to our clinical teams for support and guidance - no
matter where you're located!
As part of our growing teams we are proud to offer options like:
- Foundations for Success Mentoring Program
- Travel options and packages available
- OPT/H1B Sponsorship for select locations
- Wellness Programs to keep you healthy and active
- CEU courses offered at no cost to you - All year long!
Call today and help us as we continue to make changes in a child's life - one child at a time.
Job Type: Full-time
- Occupational Therapy: 1 year (Preferred)
- Florida State, FL (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)