QA (Manual Software Tester) Direct Hire
Location: Houston, TX (Greenway Plaza)
Direct Hire (No 3rd Parties)
The Quality Assurance Analyst is responsible for conducting functional, integration, and regression testing for enterprise applications.
Perform manual testing of new features and functionality for custom and commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) applications.
- Create, and execute test cases based on requirement specifications.
- Experience w/ MS SQL (ability to write & execute queries)
- Custom Application experience
- Submit, track, and validate defects in company’s release management system.
- Partner with Business Analysts, Application Developers and Application Administrators in identifying and resolving problems.
- Validate production deployments to ensure new releases are successfully enabled for end users.
- Make recommendations to improve overall application and software delivery processes.
- 3-5 years’ quality assurance experience supporting enterprise business applications
- Strong understanding of the software delivery lifecycle (SDLC); proficient in testing processes, standards and methodologies.
- 2+ years’ experience working with release tracking systems (ex: Jira, Microsoft Team Services, etc.)
- 2+ years’ experience working with relational database models and data structures
QA (Manual Software Tester)
#QA, #Manual, #COTS, #Tester, #Test
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $65,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year
- Manual Testing: 2 years (Required)
- quality assurance: 3 years (Required)