This position has design, development, and maintenance responsibility for the SalesForce CRM platform. This will include support for a broad range of business units such as core banking, wealth management, commercial and residential lending, among others. The position provides exposure to many business units in a dynamic financial services firm. This role requires direct interaction with end users and excellent analytical and communication skills.
Responsibilities, Duties, and Accountabilities:
- Design, develop, and maintain the core SalesForce CRM to support various business units.
- Assume lead developer responsibility for the design and ongoing maintenance of the SalesForce CRM platform leveraging VisualForce and Lightning.
- Work collaboratively within IT and various business units across the firm.
- Partner with various teams to research, resolve, and document production issues.
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Strong knowledge of modern software design principles, concepts, and best practices.
- Expert knowledge in the Force.com platform including the Lightning framework.
- Experience with DevOps and CI/CD.
- Experience working with Microsoft SQL Server, including database design and access approaches.
- Must be detail oriented with an outstanding analytical and problem solving skillset.
- Excellent team work and communication skills required.
- Experience working in an Agile environment (e.g. Scrum, Kanban) preferred.
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Development stack (ASP.NET Core, C#) preferred.
- Knowledge of the financial services industry preferred.
- Experience building REST API’s, ideally leveraging MuleSoft and/or WebAPI a plus.
- Familiarity with Tableau a plus.
- Familiarity with SSIS a plus.
Equal Opportunity Employer